Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens cleaning
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:34:23 -0800

Phong wrote:

>Oh, I don't know, Francois.  The only irrevocable conclusion in all of
>this Leica lens cleaning controversy is that I will never, never,
>buy a used lens from Ted.>>>>>>>

Phong mon ami,

You have made a bad error of judgement! :) :)

My lenses are always daisy fresh and completely free from scratches! It's
the "bovine touch" that helps keep them in the best of condition! :)  Let
alone the softness of the under shorts!

I mean really, do you go around wearing hard assed under wear? :) Mine are
silky smooth and soft to the touch, good for any lens you own! :)

ted