Subject: [Leica] Need help: R7 and flash
From: FBrunelle@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:21:02 EST

I have a small TTL capable Nikon SB-23 flash on hand.  While I scrape the
money to buy a Metz unit can I use the SB-23 with the R7?  I have only one
push button on that unit with three positions: Off-Manual-TTL.  Can I use the
TTL feature of the flash mounted on the R7 or am I only restricted to the
"Manual"?  Finally, can I use the Program or Aperture-priority or I am limited
to Shutter-priority set at 1/100s?
Thanks to all for your help.
Regards,

Francois Brunelle