Subject: Re: [Leica] How you can give your image that professional touch
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 22:25:52 -0600

>Leica seems to have had little focus and directions over the past decade.

For the past decade they have been pumping out R and M lenses that are
simply the best they've ever made. No, the past 14 years. It was 1984 that
I first saw the beginning of what I'm talking about. That was the year at
Photokina they introduced the 35 Summilux R and 280 2.8 Apo Telyt, among
others.

So I disagree that they have had no direction, any more than any other
camera company.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO