Subject: [Leica] UK LUGmeet
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:45:19 +0000

Thanks to all who were at the London LUGathon yesterday - it was a real
pleasure to meet Doug & partner (oops, sorry Doug, forgot her name), Frank,
Jem, Simon, Alistair, Helen.
Sorry to miss those who left earlier or couldn't make it.
Lots of spirited chat about all sorts of stuff, I had a thoroughly good time
with some really nice people and got to take pub snapshots with some  little
German cameras. What a laugh!

A current of enthusiasm that brings people together like this can only make
one feel better about the world. And I even get to learn a lot about
something that's important to me!
Photography can be such a positive force, this group at its eclectic best
reflects that wonderfully.

Alex