Subject: Re: [Leica] hasselblad xpan
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:20:51 -0500

This appears to be a common phenomenon with wide angle
lenses in this aspect ratio, (or very wide angle, e.g. 16mm Hologon)
Using the center filter will reduce the maximum aperture to f8 or f11
from the current f4  (2 to 3 stops).  I am not sure what else can be
done, given the current state of the art.   On a related topic, how does
the Leica 21mm ASPH fare, in terms of corner light fall off ?

- - Phong