Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology (was Nikkor question )
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 98 14:52:36 -0500

I know that the discussion and recommendation of the specifics of other
camera lines is beyond the pale for this list, and I offer my apologies for
doing it.  I would have responded to the questioner privately, but our
fershlugginer corporate email package strips off the orighinator's address
(don't ever use Lotus cc:Mail - it bites worse than a Holga).

Paul Chefurka