Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica's Development and Management
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:18:38 -700

On 26 Nov 98, Bill Erfurth wrote, at least in part:

> And while we are talking about marketing, Why doesn't Leica
> introduce a "European delivery program".  All they have to do is
> put together a package where you can pickup you new M6 or
> whatever at solms.

Now there's an interesting idea!

Could I also pick up a new Chrysler Minivan and a Fuji MX-700
while there?  ;-)

Just kidding. It would be a neat package, but I suspect the
potential number of participants would make implimentation less
attractive.

Bye the bye, how are the analagous automobile programs going
today? I dont hear much about them anymore, but I'm sorta out
of the loop.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Nothing worse could happen to one than to be completely understood.
                -- Carl Jung