Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica's Development and Management
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:50:24 -0600

>The quick solution to Leica's problem is to (a) continue making the
>regular M6 (and 6HM), and (b) restart manufacturing the R7.  These two
>quick and easy steps would increase Leica's product line by 66%.

First of all, they couldn't do the R7. They never built the body shells
themselves.

And how in the world could you come up with such a specific number?
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They don't let my code go into shipping products," Bill Gates said. "They
haven't done that for eight years.