Subject: [Leica] Re: Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:40:54 -700

On 27 Nov 98, LeicaMan wrote, at least in part:

> I have a suggestion that may help cut down the volume of emails coming
> from this list.  Can everyone try to adhere to a self imposed limit of no
> more than say, 5 posts per day?

No way! Even a tyranical SOB like me will oppose that to the end.

I can handle 100 topical posts from one individual in one day
better than a few off topic posts on an already prolonged off
topic thread.

BTW what's your name, Mr. X?
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     Blessed are those who can give without remembering
     and take without forgetting.
               -- Melvin Schleeds