Subject: [Leica] Re: Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:29:54 -700

On 27 Nov 98, LeicaMan wrote, at least in part:

> ---Roger Beamon <roger@beamon.org> wrote:
> >
> > BTW what's your name, Mr. X?
>
> People were stating the futility of using statements such as "NO
> ARCHIVE" to prevent people years from now searching the archives and
> coming up with opinions of mine that I may or may not intend people to
> read.
>
> Well, this is my response to that.

I have deep reservations about people who will not stand to the
light of authorship. If you dont want it read, then dont write it!

Boy, this is some day. I started out with one in my killfile after
over 5 years of emailing. I've added two so far today!
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     The older I get,