Subject: [Leica] Pro & Amateur
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 20:48:20 +0000

I have a lot of items of equipment that have amply paid for themselves, are
too worn to sell for good money and work perfectly well. They are in some
way free now and I don't have to worry about them, like a horse put out to
pasture but I still thrash it when I need to. Cruel but true. If I never did
photography for money, which is at times an enviable prospect, I'm sure I
would have a different attitude towards my hardware

Alex