Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Proposing a voluntary posting limit
From: "phong (Doan huu Phong)" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:47:41 -0500

I hope LUG members respect Mr X's wish for privacy.
I believe  Mr X is a long time member of the LUG with
many valuable contributions.   In any case,  one can
just treat Mr X as a new LUG persona, and until he becomes
abusive, Mr X deserves all courtesy to a fellow LUG member.
To me, Mr X is no more or less real than many other names
that appear on this forum.

- - Phong