Subject: [Leica] Re: archives
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:45:43 -700

On 27 Nov 98, Dan Cardish wrote, at least in part:

> OK, those of you who are so quick to dig into the list's archives, please
> find and quote to the list the message where I claimed that the LUG
> shouldn't be archived.

Did someone contend that you said that? If so, I missed it.

I dont think that a list can be kept from being archived, can it?
STM that any subscriber can take this list in normal or digest form
and commit to an archive.

With the archive in question, Angela asks for permission to feature
the list's archives in the "front door" of the archiver. In other
words, when you access the archiver, the name of the lists that
are archived are shown as such. Check the "front door" at:

http://lq.corenetworks.com/

Cordially,

Mr. J