Subject: [Leica] Re: Dominique's comments about fairness (very long)
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 07:14:29 -700

On 28 Nov 98, Erwin Puts wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

> I do presume that some Luggers might be interested in this matter and that
> is the reason that I bring in into this forum.

Glad you did, Erwin.

Those of us who dont understand all that you say (me), still can
take from your analyses what we are able, and, perhaps you will
spur some on to learn more about optics and testing procedures.

I appreciate the time you spend in furnishing us with your work.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

      Thought for the day:
         Work is accomplished by those who have
         yet to reach their level of incompetence.