Subject: Re: [Leica] Tungsten film?- in re filter correction.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:29:51 -0600

>I would say that you try the new superia films- they have a fourth layer
>like Reala and NPS and I have really been taken with the Superia 400. It
>should help in mixed light situations

I am using it, and it is fabulous in mixed light. I was photographing a
woman today at a portrait photography studio (with my M6 and 35 Summilux
ASPH) in a room where there were four tungsten lights, one in each corner.
The light was low. f/1.4 @ 1/30 sec. And the color came out gorgeous. Warm
for sure, but this film is really good in mixed light. Especially mixed
daylight and florescent.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They don't let my code go into shipping products," Bill Gates said. "They
haven't done that for eight years.