Subject: Re: [Leica] Amateur vs. Pro
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:38:30 -0600

> I profoundly disagree with those of us who
>use that income slip as an argument of authority in our debates.

Being a professional, as we ALL seem to agree, means nothing in and of
itself. Except that pros most likely have a wider range of experience, and
technical knowledge for whatever specialty they work in. At least they
should. I know a portrait photographer in town, and was in his studio
today. Looking at his work, I was blown away at the way it has improved
over the past 10 years. And yet, he would be lost trying to shoot a
football game. I would be the same trying to shoot senior portraits at a
high level.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They don't let my code go into shipping products," Bill Gates said. "They
haven't done that for eight years.