Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Building a Leica system
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 19:43:16 -0600

>There is bad chemistry between us obviously. It happens.

That's too bad. But when I say putting words in my mouth, it was some
statement made that I seem to think that a person has to be a pro to know
what they're talking about. If that wasn't you, sorry. I should have
searched the archive. But I think it was a message of yours that made me
think it was you.

Erwin Puts took off with that and I was an innocent bystander. Then this
thread on pro. vs. amateur has grown into vast proportions, when I think we
all really agree. Whoever it was who said that's what I think, is wrong.
And several people are reacting as if I said such a thing. That's wrong.
Period. End of discussion (on that topic - Me and pro. v. amateur).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

They don't let my code go into shipping products," Bill Gates said. "They
haven't done that for eight years.