Subject: [Leica] Eric & Walt...... neat LUG guys
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 09:43:13 -0800

>r.e. Eric taking things personally:
>I've been reading Eric for a short while now, and have drawn some
>conclusions. Of course, Eric will disagree with these conclusions, as he
>does with most things.  I've never responded directly to Eric before,
>although he has to me on the reflector several times.

These are my conclusions.  Disagree with them. Tell me about it.

>1. Eric is a photojournalist. Not a reporter with a camera, not a print
>editor. Not an administrator.  An idealist.  A defender of
>photojournalism's ideals as they once existed.  (or did they?)>>>>>>>

To both of you:

I like both of you ! You both call a spade a spade and I know where and how
I would stand with you. If I needed anyone at my back in a fight, I can't
think of too many folks I'd rather have than the two of you defending me
with their Leica's!

ted