Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica as a business
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 23:00:28 -0600

>The bottom line is that is that in order to stay in business, Leica
>has to sell product.  That point is not arguable.

It most certainly is, in context. Leica doesn't want to sell MORE lenses
and bodies. They know what they can make and maintain their quality level.
I think all this doom and gloom is going to do more damage than last
half-years statistics.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment.