Subject: [Leica] Boom, Boom, Back Again
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:10:25 +0100 (MET)

Well, I suppose it was predictable having a dedicated thread only hours
after my "comeback" at the LUG. Thank you for making me such an honour...!

I am still hanging around with my Leicas, and I've still got my vineyards
here in this "Douce France". I have been around here and there as usual,
witnessing with my cameras, but I am not ready to talk about that yet. I'll
be back later with short reports.

Life was quiet as the winter. Then came this English flower merchant in Cork
picking me on the nose once again... tonnerre de tonnerre de Brest! Espèce
de...

Oddmund