Subject: Re: [Leica] Walt's enjoyment
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 17:14:43 -0600 (CST)

Hello, Tom, Good to meet you.
Yeah, I been reading you folks for a while, just posturing myself
to jump in and stir up hate and discontent.  As to Mr. Oddmund,
after hearing him referred to as some kinda commie bastard, I'm
REALLY looking forward to meeting him (on the group, the last
thing I need to REALLY meet is another bleeding heart.)  We used
to have this kind of banter about high-end audio, but it's kinda
lame these days.  Same things, have-vs.-have nots, law of diminishing
returns, subjective comparisons because none of the Leica folks
will subject themselves to an A-B test, might prove they're loonies,
ya know.....

It looks to me that the left was severely underrepresented, except
for the bullshit PC police that occasionally give lip service to
"sensitivity" -- This fellow (?) Mr. Oddmund sounds like fun,
whether he really exists or not........I'm sure others have thought
this, but until I read his lens test page, I thought that
Mr. Puts was a made-up, satirical character.  (sorry, but it's
true!)

Although I'm sure that the ol'timers will cringe, I'm getting more and
more interested in this list! -- I'm trying to seek out professional
help, but the pills they gave me taste bad when I chew them.....

Walt

On