Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica strap
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 19:54:46 -0800

LEICAMAN56@aol.com wrote:
  The camera fell right on the tracks, causing some
> serious damage.

Once I was doing a group portrait and had an M2 and 35 cron on tripod at
top of some steps outside.  I was down below organizing people.  I
watched young daughter skip down the steps, catching tripod leg and I
continued to watch camera and tripod tip forward and and land on the
lens shade on the concrete steps.

I straightened out the shade, put it back on and shot the photo.  Camera
worked flawlessly for another 12 years.

Then there are stories of sync cords connected to Nikons on tables.

donal (a slow learner)
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego