Subject: Re: [Leica] I WANT to make my own choices...
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 14:24:31 +0100 (MET)

At 13:15 01/12/1998 +0100, Mike Dembinski wrote:
>Oddmund, pray tell... what is your alternative to free market democracy?

What the hell is that, "free market democracy"? A legal gangster regime
ruled by
a mafia? No, no, mon vieux, we'd better discuss other things...

>Mike from Poland which has had a 45-year taste of communism and did NOT
like it.

Do you really believe in this? Communism in Eastern Europe...it never
existed! It was fascism, and state capitalism! Today it is misery and chaos,
at least in Russia, and in several other former "communist" states.

I am sorry, but I don't want to discuss this kind of rubbish! If you don't
have more enlightened thoughts, I prefer discussing Leicas, even
hard-techno-Leica-machines...

Oddmund