Subject: Re: [Leica] old job back
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:00:25 -0500

Eric wrote:

>I have resigned as photo editor of the newspaper where I am working.

>I'm going to be looking for a new job out in the Pacific Northwest.

>Gotta go with my passion. Photography.

>Wish me luck.

     Eric,
     It's hard to criticize "go[ing] with [your] passion" and, on the other
     hand, extremely easy to admire it, even envy it.  To Ted's encouraging
     "You'll do just fine," I'd add: waste no time worrying about anything
     (life's too short), but enjoy every minute of your pursuit.  And like
     everyone else, I wish you all the best of luck!

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, VA