Subject: Re: [Leica] [OFF-TOPIC SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW] Come on guys
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:06:05 -0500

At 11:10 AM 1998-12-01 -0500, phong wrote:
>    All kidding aside, why do you all think that the LUG is such a
>politically
>    oriented (and very verbose) photography group ?  Is there another
>    photography oriented list, bboard, newsgroup that comes
>    even close in this respect ?

Please.  I wasn't suggesting that.  I was simply saying that we are all
political creatures, and that our innate political orientation is bound to
have an impact on our photography, and that this is a legitimate topic of
discussion for the LUG -- or, for that matter, of the Rollei List.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!