Subject: [Leica] metering in low light
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@sysnet.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:13:34 +0000

   Ted's mention of using the Noctilux in "available darkness"
reminded me of something I've been wondering about for a while.
What do you folks use for metering in low light conditions? I
need to get something to use with my M3 that will be better in
this regard.

   I prefer an analog meter to a digital. I've been looking at
the Luna-Pro F, because it would be easy to use with the zone
system and has a 7- & 15-degree attachment available. Any
thoughts about this or alternatives? I'd like, for example, to be
able to meter the U.S. Capitol dome after dark and get an
accurate exposure without having to bracket like mad.

   Thanks.

**
**                         Howard Sanner
**                Kirsten Flagstad Discographer
**                  Ampex Mailing List Founder
**                     flagstad@sysnet.net
**               http://www2.sysnet.net/~flagstad
**
*/