Subject: Re: [Leica] Luns Pro
From: "Howard Sanner" <flagstad@sysnet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 22:03:15 +0000

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:25:36 -0700, Bob_Maxey@mtn.3com.com wrote:

>Do not get into the habit of bracketing like mad for images
>like this. Learn to make a good exposure and this comes from keeping notes,
>and taking care in your basic camera work.

   I've never been big on bracketing. I always figured if the
meter was working properly and I knew my equipment, I should be
able to determine the correct exposure. Once in a while, I'm even
right about that! <g>

   Thanks for your and everyone else's comments.

**
**                         Howard Sanner
**                Kirsten Flagstad Discographer
**                  Ampex Mailing List Founder
**                     flagstad@sysnet.net
**               http://www2.sysnet.net/~flagstad
**
*/