Subject: Re: [Leica] old job back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 22:27:49 -0600

>And like
>     everyone else, I wish you all the best of luck!

I've been moved by the kind regards I'm getting from everyone. I hope I
don't miss any messages with personal replies. If I do, I apologize, thanks.

I am worn out. I have had little sleep putting together a real portfolio
(haven't done that in four years) and getting it send out. Especially when
the film turned out to be bad! Argh!

But I have three job leads so far, all of them West of here! (Yippee!)

If I have to quite the LUG for a while, because the job search takes my
time, I promise, I'll be back. But for now, you guys keep my mind off my
troubles a bit.

Thanks for your support. You guys and gals ARE like family! :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms.