Subject: Re: [Leica] old job back
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 01:03:17 -0600

>Best of luck there are lots of folks rooting for you. :)

Thanks, Ted. I'm certainly finding that out.

I've already made contact with two newspapers. One which is THE Dream job
for me in my idea of what that is. And the job application process closes
tomorrow. But I think they're going to give me an extra day because of my
circumstance. I have a friend who works there.

Thank goodness for so many friends.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"No good deed goes unpunished." -- Clare Booth Luce