Subject: RE: [Leica] Manual and Auto Focus Musings
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:15:22 -0500

You're absolutely right about the care involved in manual focusing. However,
dare I question whether you're producing some soft images because your eyes
aren't what they were when last you used manual focus? Get your glasses
checked. And then consider a diopter for the M. I wear glasses - bifocals -
and found that adding a +1 diopter, which takes the built-in -.5 to a +.5,
made all the difference in the world in my focusing accuracy. Good luck.