Subject: [Leica] Re: Just a passing comment
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 98 00:31:58 GMT

> Are you the Sandy that the estimable and inimatable canadian gentlemen, Ted
> Grant, works for?

No, as Ted mentioned, that's another Sandy. I've just been lurking, reading,
and learning from the list for the past few weeks. This is an impressive group,
and I really appreciate all of the valuable input and advice that is available
here (from those with far more experience than I). Although I've been shooting
for a while, I'm new to Leicas, and am looking forward to expanding my
photographic skills with assistance from the group. I solemnly promise to use
the search engine before posing any Leica-neophyte questions... :-)

Sandy