Subject: Re: [Leica] was:news photos on private property, now: confronted by police.
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 18:01:42 -0800

David Medley wrote:>

>Now, that guy standing next to the band was "really" a bad guy. I could tell
>just by the way he looked and I did not hesitate to tell Gene I thought I
>could get a better shot than I already had. "No really, that's OK, he is
>Army Intelligence"!
>
>Well, it turns out there were about six different agencies involved, all
>represented at this wedding, and they ALL looked like bad guys.
>
>That was the last wedding and the last 007 play acting I ever did....and
>glad of it!

Hi Davem,

This kind of story is what makes the LUG the wonderful place that it is in
scope from technical things to the adventures of Leica photgraphers.

Damn I love this LUG!

Thanks for a good one.  Any of you other folks out there got any "cops and
bad guys stories?" Unwittingly or otherwise?

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant