Subject: Re: [Leica] Wanted to Buy 60mm to 55mm stepdown ring
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 09:59:49 -0400

Greg:

B&W is about the only company that makes anything to do with 60mm.  I
needed a 58-60 ring and B&W had them as special order.  I also managed to
get a 54 to 55 so that I could use a 55mm filter on my series VII 90mm
Elmarit.

The dealer also made a mistake of ordering a 60 to 55 from B&W thinking I
needed that as well.  I just called them and they still have it.  It is
about $18 Canadian.  They said they would mail it to you if you wanted to
call with a credit card number. The camera shop is called Reid Sweet and is
at (902) 423-8381.  Gary Burns is the person that you should talk to, the
others may be able to help you, but he knows where it is at.

Your other option is just to order one in locally.  They are not stocked by
B&W and take six to eight weeks to come from Germany.

Regards,

Robert Stevens