Subject: [Leica] Re: M6TTL meter
From: n.b.watson@juno.com (Nigel B Watson)
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 1998 09:39:17 EST

Truth be told, I also find the built-in meter of the M6 quite expendable
having used non-metered Leicas for many years...perhaps that is why
relatively speaking, I am less than excited about  TTL flash capability
as the main feature of a new model.

Regards,
Nigel

On Sat, 5 Dec 98 08:56:19 +0800 apbc <apbc@public1.sta.net.cn> writes:

>I am normally dependent on a hand-held meter where practical.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]