Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: your opinion about G2
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 14:01:36 -0500

Franck,
 i had a G2 along with my M6 and when it came time to clean out the closet
the G2 went.  I liked it for the automatic bracketing feature and the TTL
flash.  I think the motor is still fairly loud and I did have a few
mis-focused pictures.  The "manual " focus feature is not really manual
focus as it still relies on the IR sensors to determine focus. The 35 mm
lens was very sharp.  I have decided that when I want auto-focus I'll borrow
my 15 year olds Canon Rebel G with image stabilizer lens ( by the way if
they made that zoom faster you probably wouldn't need I.S. !).  just my
thoughts - would agree with Jim Brick

Ernie - Still no snow in Syracuse !!!