Subject: Re: [Leica] Let's Talk Netiquette/Wrist straps/straps are not craps
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 16:17:36 -0300

>I suppose that the Leica Camera QC service has tested the wriststrap with
>100,000 rotations around the lug ;-)
>
>Dominique Pellissier

        I'm sure someone has a Stress-Fracture Coefficient Analysis Chart
somewhere.  I'm just amazed no one has shared it with the list yet ;~)

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney