Subject: [Leica] M6TTL - Leica USA Pres Visit/DOF/Adjustments
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 15:30:25 -0500

Mike Austin,

>>President of Leica USA is on a whirlwind tour<<
>>Tuesday, the President will be at my Leica<<
                            >> dealer's store<<

Please inform Roger Horn, that there's a lot of Leica
buyers on the LUG who are interested in how you are
going to be treated. I, for one, have just placed an order
for a M6 TTL & am very unhappy with recent LUG MSGs
regarding it's problems.

Feel free to use my name & whom ever else you please;
I've bought a hell of lot of Leica gear in my lifetime. They
( whom ever ) need to hear that getting QC back under
control is paramount !!!!

Tom D.