Subject: Re: [Leica] Accessories for photobug
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 18:51:11 +0000

I can comment from experience on one of the items.  I've had the
Rotatrim Mastercut II for about two years now and think it's
absolutely fantastic especially for precise cuts on fiber-base
paper. Now it will not cut mat board.  If that is a concern for you,
you'll need another stocking for the guillotine type of cutter or
for one of the Logan tools.

As for me, I'm kind of hoping that Santa will leave one of Tom A's
black rapidwinders in my stocking as a change from the traditional
coal and twigs.

Roy

On  6 Dec 98 at 15:08, Ron & Beelian Miller wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> I am in the buying mode and would like some suggestions and feedback
> on the following items (they'd make great stocking stuffers!!):-D

[snip]