Subject: [Leica] Re: M-6 0.85 HM Production
From: JERRY15001@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:23:54 EST

I'm curious.  Post of a few days ago indicates total production of the non TTL
hi mag M-6's at 3100 and change.

Does anyone know if that figure is accurate?  Does this mean I've broken a
personal rule and picked up a Leitz/Leica article that I should retire to the
shelf and watch appreciate?  As a shooter, not a collector, perish the
thought.

By the way, after 40 years including a III-f, M-3, M-2, M-4, 2-6's and finally
a CL somewhere in the middle of the preceeding, I've never experienced
anything approaching the RF problems that many seem to be having.  Have I been
just lucky?

Take care all,

Jerry Pfile