Subject: [Leica] Re: Colour balance of other manufacturers' Leica lenses
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:48:00 -0800

You can wear whatever you wish, but it doesn't change the fact, which I
have proven to myself, which is why I sold all of my brand"x" stuff. You'll
have to ask Leica for an answer to this. Perhaps Erwin. All I know is,
that's the way it is!

Jim

PS... perhaps all of my Spiratone UV filters act as a great equalizer!

;-)