Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: lenses
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:02:13 -0800

Sorry... ALL of Leica lenses exhibit the same color balance
characteristics, regardless of origin. I have Super Angulon and Curtagon
(Schneider/Leica lenses) and Minolta/Leica (70-210 & 35-70) and 15mm
Zeiss/Leica. They ALL have the same color balance. And they balance with my
ASPH and non-ASPH M lenses.

Jim