Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug and Joel's excellent adventure
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:20:01 +0000

This east coast LUG birder read your account with envy, Doug. Except
for some yellow rumps, our warblers have  headed south, and the
eagles haven't yet come down from the north in any great number.
The last towhee I saw was at the Wellfleet Audubon Sanctuary one
afternoon when I was supposed to be listening to Ted at the Cape Cod
Leica Workshop. (Sorry, Ted.)

Your comments on the 400 Telyt (now I'm on topic) are moving me more
and more into the direction of negotiating with Santa for one of my
own.

Roy

On  7 Dec 98 at 19:58, Doug Herr wrote:

> The offices at my day job were to be re-shuffled today so the entire
> division was invited to not go to work today.

[Good stuff snipped]