Subject: [Leica] Sandy buys NOCTILUX!:) was neophyte/focus
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:35:20 -0800

Other Sandy wrote:

<<<(who has now narrowed the next-lens choice down to the 75/1.4 or the 50
>Noctilux....)

Sandy, Sandy, what can I possibly say!  There are no choices, the old
Noctiman is here to steer you along the right light path! :)

GO  NOCTILUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!, no if's and or buts's! :) And if any of those
75mm guys get on your case, just tell them, "Sorry fella's I'm spoken for!"
:)

You'll have some great picture taking whether in daylight or dark. The only
proviso is, that you will have to use the Noctilux wide open or nearly wide
open as much as possible. Otherwise you'll be throwing your money away.

If you are not prepared to do that, then all is lost and you know what
you'll be left with.....the simple 75mm! :)

Make the right choice now, go big! GO NOCTILUX! :)

ted,
the Noctiman!

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant