Subject: Re: [Leica] softy
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:43:41 -0800

"Tom and Jo Wyse wrote:

>Am I the only short fingered dude around, sometimes when trying to roll
>shutter speed dial on M6 with Tom's soft release I trigger the shutter...is
>there a secret other than grow longer fingers ?>>>>>>>

Hi Tom,

not likely longer fingers and consider yourself lucky that's the only time
you accidently trip the shutter. :)

Sandy and I are saving all the "accidently triped frames for an exhibition
some day;)  It'll be the noveau art exhib of the century. :)

I found when I started using the soft release I did bump frames into
oblivion, but you gradually become accustomed to it being there and your
hand seems to always know just where not to be. Well OK it still happens,:)
but not as often as the beginning.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant