Subject: Re: [Leica] New Lower Price...
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 00:49:35 EST

Pascal,

I had the same problem with Foto Gregor many years ago while trying to
purchase an MDa Post camera.  They told me they would take a credit card on
new gear, but not on used.  I pointed out that they had the Master Card and
Visa decals on their front door, but this didn't seem to matter to them.  They
told me to go to an ATM machine down the street.  Needless to say, got fed up
with the attitude and no sale.

I was back there two years ago for Photokina, bought a few small items and
paid cash.  Didn't get there this year though.

Bill Rosauer