Subject: Re: [Leica] Wetzlar-Solms LHSA Spring Photo Trip
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 01:07:33 EST

Pascal,

You can download a membership application from our web site, www.lhsa.org.  We
publish a quarterly journal, the Viewfinder.  We have a buy-sell publication,
the Leica Catalog four times a year also.  Our annual meeting is every fall.
The 1999 meeting will be held in Chicago Oct 22-24.  I am hosting it and I
cordially invite all LUGgers to come to the meeting.

We emphasize the history, collecting and using of the Leica system.  We try to
cover all these areas equally, as well as the M, LTM and R cameras.  We have
put more emphasis on using the cameras, lately, rather than just the
collecting aspect of the society.  BTW, in our next Viewfinder, Erwin Puts has
contributed a major article on lens design.

Annual dues are $45 for US membership and $60 for overseas membership.

As President, I would like to invite LUG members to join the LHSA.  I think
you would all enjoy the benefits of membership.

Bill Rosauer