Subject: Re: [Leica] How often CLA
From: "Bill Christensen" <kangwei@interaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:29:24 -0600

Tina,

Thanks for relating your Honduras experience.  Perhaps your images -
obviously made at tremendous effort and sacrifice - can help focus attention
on the desperate need for aid there.

Your images on the Net are awesome and now we know why.  Aside from a keen
eye, you place the pursuit of the image above all else including the tools.
I hope that your Leicas will soon be returned from the hospital in like new
condition.

Again, thanks for sharing your experience.

Bill Christensen