Subject: Re: [Leica] How often CLA
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 16:34:13 -0800

Joe Stephenson wrote:

>A CLA is not "Fixing." It is what some--follow the thread--consider to be
>normal maintance. >>>>>>

Hi Joe,

Well OK!  I guess I have a couple of incredible M6's then, as they have
been well worked for 13 years (that could be a bad omen) and have never
been opened.

The shutter speeds are right on and so is the metering. So I guess I have
to ask a dumb question, "Why do this CLA thing if they are working
perfectly?"  Maintainence or no.

ted