Subject: RE: [Leica] Eric, where are you?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 19:25:57 -0600

>I believe Eric said he may be off line periodically while he works on his
>job hunt? Did I get that correct?

Actually,

Thanks to my ISP's conversion to AT&T recently, there have been
intermittent problems with the server. I wasn't getting email for three
days, then I took a couple days off to recover from last week, and a big
football game on Saturday, having to produce pictures for five different
pages in the paper, plus a picture page! And this Friday I'm going to
Alabama (Mussle Shoals <sp?>) to shoot the NCAA div. II national football
championship (digital all the way). So I won't be contributing much for a
while. I'm wading through the Leica posts now, and it's looking like quite
the chore ahead of me. If anyone sent me a personal question via the list,
please repost it to me privately, I might accidentally delete it in my
haste. :-)

And the job hunt is going pretty good.
- --

Eric Welch