Subject: RE: [Leica] 70-180
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:54:42 -0500

My wife uses this lens a lot to shoot formal pictures for weddings.  Quite
often her (potential) customers are asking (requesting) medium format
pictures.  When they see her portfolio and compare her medium format
(Hasselblad) with the APO 70-180/2.8 pictures they are always speechless.
My wife is petite and constantly complains how heavy the lens is.  She
almost returned it but is thankful that she didn't.  She uses it also for
fashion photography.  Some weeks ago one of her customers used the pictures
for movie theatre advertisements.  It was very impressive to saw those 35mm
pictures on a big movie screen.

This is an awesome lens!

Jörg